A rare opportunity to put your signature on a spacious, light-filled, home located in one of the most desirable areas of Montclair - Glen Highlands! Move-in ready Traditional provides essentially level-in living plus a lower level with its own separate entrance (huge rec room, bathroom, and tons of storage). The sheltered deck runs the length of the home and is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The formal dining area opens to a living room with lofty ceilings, gleaming wood floors, and oversize French doors. Move-in, give it a hug and create your dream home. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Set back off a wide street with sidewalks, 6118 Fairlane is minutes from shops and restaurants in Montclair Village, Rockridge, Lake Temescal, good schools, and Highway 13!
- 2980 SQFT of living space per tax data
- 14499 SQFT lot per tax data goes to Pinewood Road cul-de-sac
- Refreshed paint
- New carpet
- New hardwood on lower level
- New tile in primary bath
- Laundry room on main level, washer and dryer included
- Gas fireplace
- Superb indoor - outdoor living
- Garage with interior access and pantry
- Lower level with its own entrance
- Tons of storage
- Top-rated schools, check availability.
- Stroll to Montclair (34 mins approx.)
- Stroll to Village market, nursery and cafe (23 mins approx.)
- Easy access to Rockridge, BART, 24 and 13 are nearby.
Tucked away in the wooded hills and winding streets above Oakland, Montclair is a small community with an appealing central shopping district. Sizable custom homes, along with a mix of Mediterranean, Craftsman, and contemporary-style homes are situated on forested lots, offering an elegant retreat from the city.
The Montclair Business District is a throwback to a simpler time before strip malls, megamalls, and big-box stores. Residents can find everything they need, from dry cleaning and groceries to restaurants. Local restaurant favorites include the Montclair Egg Shop, Flipper’s Gourmet Burgers, and Crogan’s Montclair Restaurant. Gourmet specialty items are available at Le Bonbon, and Farmstead Wine and Cheese. A farmers market on Sundays provides fresh local produce and baked goods. Montclair is home to fine-arts festivals throughout the year and a jazz festival in the late summer that enlivens the street scene.